Friday, May 20, 2011

Mini Sessions

A couple of weekends ago I held a day of mini sessions at the Old Mill of Guilford.  The Mill was a fun location for the families, many of whom had never been there before.  Everyone had a great time exploring and smiling for the camera! 






 























I love this photo.  There's just nothing better than holding on tight to your best friend.




Ok these are my two little ones with their G-Daddy.  I just love those sweet smiles!






 









 



You might remember Miss E from one of my earlier sessions (http://rebeccahollandphotography.blogspot.com/2010/10/birthday-girl.html).  Here she is looking like a big girl.  I love the dress!   

 














 








See what did I tell ya ...here she is showing everyone just how big of a girl she really is!



Thank you to all of the families that joined me for a day of mini sessions!  If you are interested in a mini session then contact me and we can set something up.  Also be on the look out for a NEW themed session I will soon be offering on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We love them! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love these new pics of E! (and I actually recognize all of the other kids too!!) Love it!! You do such a great job with them!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones